Sunday, April 1, 2007

My New Route

After a lot of brainstorming and talking out my objectives with my professor- I have decided that what I really want to tell the world is to be happy with themselves. I decided that the whole message I was trying to share last semester when I had imagery that focused on the self-conscience self and the pressure that some feel in regards to body image, was to be happy with yourself. This semester I want to focus on that, the happiness that women should feel with themselves. Really- the happiness that everyone should feel, men and women.

I am having trouble of course figuring out how to portray this. The Dove campaign has given me some inspiration- but I don't want to simply copy what they have already done. Hopefully I won't fail at excecuting this idea.

No comments: