Sunday, April 29, 2007

Time Out

Do you ever just wish you could ask for a time out. A chance to pause life, so you can rethink, reorganize, regroup...and then continue on when you are ready. I've been asking myself if I could have a time out a lot recently- Its hard when you are a junior, with one more year to go and three years behind you-and you wish that you could just time out, change gears, and regroup. Just have a day, or two, to focus on nothing else by rethinking your life. Because come junior year- you are pretty set in your path. You can't get to a year before graduation and just change everything. What if I woke up tomorrow and told myself that I would really love to be an elementry teacher when I graduate. Or that I would really enjoy the HRIM program. It's to late though-unless you want to spend another three years in school for your undergrad. Which I can asure you is not the case with me. I have been ready to leave since I got here.

I just need to pause. I try to pause- I halfway pause. But then you get some important email, or a friend calls with a crisis. And you just want to say NO- this is my time out!

Geez-its annoying when people complain.

No comments: